Saturday, April 23, 2016

♥ play smart, play safe with block island organics.


in highschool, my bestfriends and i would have sleepovers where we would watch romcoms,
play games like truth or truth (who likes dares??), and eat delicious snacks. when it came time
to change into our pajamas, each girl would take her turn washing her face in the bathroom.
all except me. i went to bed with a face of half-worn off makeup, and by morning the other
half had always magically disappeared!

while i am still known to do that every now and again-( hello, motherhood!) i am proud to
 report that my skincare routine has become alot more sophisticated as an adult woman.
this definitely begins with quality products- like this purifying facial cleanser from
local, family-owned company- block island organics.

this cleanser works well alone or with my faux clarisonic (ha!), lathers with even just the
teeniest squirt from the bottle, and leaves my face feeling fresh and not dry. i LOVE that
 the natural ingredients are pretty easy to pronounce (hello rosehip! marigold!
 and coconut!), that its paraben-free, without those fake flowery smells, 
and is made without animal testing!

block island organics' belief is that good skincare starts with good sun-care, 
for both day and night-which is why they offer natural sunscreens to protect during
daytime hours and organic cleansers and moisturizers to refresh and rejuvenate after 
the sun has gone down. i appreciate this company's commitment to educating 
consumers about sun-protection as well as their truthfulness regarding
what goes into making their products! talk about coming clean! :)

* i was provided a bottle of block island organics cleanser-
all opinions are my my own. *

1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. ooOOOOooohh just in time because I need sunblock! I love that they don't test on animals and they're local. Thanks for sharing!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!