Thursday, October 17, 2013

♥ retro lips.


this fall, i have been living in red lipstick.

some of my faves? nars dragon girl, mac's all fired up
and sephora's it girl. do you have a go-to red?

one that i would love, love, love to try is lancome's re-issue
 of a 1955 red called rouge entincelle, which is due out just in time 
for the holidays, and will be encased in a sparkling swarovski crystal-
covered tube. can you picture anything more glamorous?

 now, if only i had an extra $75 in my budget for a lipstick.....

ps. my friend, courtney, almost went the whole year 
wearing red lipstick every day. read what she had
 to say about it  here!

1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I just saw you linked to me in this post! Thanks so much lady! I love this color on you :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!