Thursday, March 21, 2013

♥ youth is wasted on the young.

i wonder how it is that
 taylor swift's newest single 22, 
can make me feel so happy-
so young, so wild and free
but simultaneously...
 so very old??!!?

please tell me that i am not the only one who feels this way.
image via mtv

anyhow- i am obsessed with the cat headband 
that taylor wears to the party at the end of the music video, 
and i am excited to snatch a pair for myself
once they hit the shelves at forever 21.


ps. urban outfitters also carries the pair she 
may have actually worn :) 


2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Nothin' like a little Taylor to brighten up a snowy day...

    I bet you could DIY the headband with some wire art (if you don't want to wait)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, sami, sooooo cool! i want one too! will you let me know when they're out or snag one for me? we can be twinsies :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!