Thursday, March 28, 2013

♥ "the fact is, sometimes it is hard to walk in a woman’s shoes. that is why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun." ~SATC

last night was my glitz, glamour & gust-o event,
and in honor of such a glittering occasion, i broke out my
wedding shoes and took them for a twirl about town :)


i am not sure if it's the jelly-like material, the happy color combinations,
 or the very girly details, but i cannot get over how damn cute
 the vivienne westwood + melissa shoes are, and how
much joy they bring to my very sole.

...i think i need another pair asap!




shop here.



3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Does the "jelly like" material make them hard to walk in? Like... wobbly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Melissa shoes! I have a pair of leopard flats and black ankle booties (so perfect for rainy weather). I met their CEO at a Women in Business conference a few years back, and she is just so cool. I love her story, and how passionate she is about Melissa shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are these?! I love that SATC quote too :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!