Tuesday, February 12, 2013

♥ double time.

this 80's-inspired marc by marc jacobs ad for his latest spring 2013 collection
reminded me of the latest trend that i have yet to try: 
the double watch.



while i still feel like i can't read a watch to save my life,
the idea of wearing two of them at once may increase
my odds of knowing what the hell time it is, 
and also looks super cool!



my stylist friend & fellow blogger, sarah has been rocking the 
double watch trend about town as well! love!




and here are some inspiring snaps from around pinterest



would you wear this trend?

1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Honestly, no. Looks kind of silly. I've never really understood the appeal of tons of jewelry on the wrist but it does look pretty... just not for me :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!