Friday, February 1, 2013

♥ camera ready.


me & my easy point & shoot camera :)

professional photographer kate drew miller & blogger ashley weeks cart
will be hosting a day long photography bootcamp called CAMERA READY
on march 2nd, at kate's studio in salem, ma!  geared specifically toward bloggers &
 small business owners, this bootcamp's aim is to teach amateur photographers 
to take their own pictures in the often-dreaded manual mode,
 and edit them to perfection using lightroom

lunch and goodie bags will also be provided :)


if you live in the area and have a digital SLR that is not being used to its full 
potential, this is a perfect opportunity to spend the day getting more familiar
with eachother! sign up for classes here!  check out their facebook page here.
i hope to see you there ;)

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I REALLY wanted to go to this, but my budget is super tight :( I'm hoping they do it again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you take REALLYYYYYYY good notes and share all of the tricks you learn???!!!! I'm in dire need of this bootcamp, but can't afford it right now :-/

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!