Tuesday, January 22, 2013

♥ long live the maxi dress.

so, nick bought me a long, lime green floral maxi dress for christmas 
and the first thing i thought was "hello, mrs. brady," but then i watched 
the movie, the long goodbye (1973) and fell head over heels in love with
the ease and chicness of the caftan-style dresses worn by actress,
nina van pallandt. 






the first thing i thought was- "i need more of those dresses!" and so last weekend
when i was out on a thrift store adventure with my cousin, i found this floral number (which 
could have walked right off the set of the partridge family,) at raspberry beret in somerville
 and now i just need a big wooden beaded necklace, straw hat and maybe house on the
beach to go with it!

4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Perfect for summer... or a beach vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you weren't that big of a maxi girl before the Christmas gift? I LOVE them, live in them over the summer. Just so comfy living in a sea of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ladies maxi dresses collection, so great, I like so much, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!