Thursday, January 10, 2013

♥ 50th & forever.

for the past week, i have battling an annoying head cold that has left my throat 
completely dry and my normally loud voice unable to work without the  constant 
aid of a cough drop. i have drunk a box worth of tea bags in the past week, and
am starting my second as i write. 

for obvious reasons, i have had tea on my mind- 
but i am not the only one.

for their 50th anniversary, crate and barrel collaborated with twelve need-to-know artists
& designers to offer a collection of uniquely decorated arzberg teapots for a very limited run. 
available since the store's inception in 1962, the arzberg teapot is sleek,  round and simple 
and an absolutely perfect blank canvas for an international artist to work on. 

starting this past december 2012 and running until this november, each new month a new teapot 
will become available for purchase. numbered 1-200 and signed by each artist, these limited 
edition pieces are like mini works of art, for your kitchen! 
(and i bet they also make a mean cup of tea :)

here are a few of my favorites:




1, 2, 3, 4, 5

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. My mom sent me those tea pots and hinted that she wanted one for Christmas. She also believes I have a million dollars.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!