Wednesday, October 31, 2012

♥ urban legend.

i once heard a legend from my hair dresser
that one of our neighbors lost his wife on christmas,
and in honor of her loving memory, decorated his house
each and every holiday season with beautiful lights.


... and it was such a romantic story that i almost believed him,
 until i realized that the neighbor he was speaking of
 was my uncle- who does not have- nor has ever lost a wife,
 but rather enjoys decorating for each season because 
he loves it and because he's fabulous.

halloween being his favorite holiday--
i thought i would dedicate this post to him!
love you, unckie ;)

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Hahaha! I was about to say, "Aww... so sweet." Then I scrolled down. :) You clearly have an awesome uncle, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Picture of Dorian Gray, great book!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!