Wednesday, June 6, 2012

♥ don't judge a cookie by its contours.


it's a running joke that all of my cookies come out looking the same:
amorphous lumps of dough sprinkled with confectioner's sugar or sprinkles.
...but delicious, nonetheless. 

these lemon coconut cookies are no different.

ingredients:
2 sticks of unsalted butter
1/2 cup of sugar
1 1/2 tbsp. freshly grated lemon zest
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 cup of sweetened flake coconut, toasted & cooled
confectioner's sugar for sprinkling

recipe:
cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
beat in lemon zest and vanilla.
add in flour. beat until dough forms.
stir in toasted coconut.
heat oven to 325 degrees.
arrange spoonfuls onto baking pan and bake for
25-30 minutes, or until pale gold.
sprinkle with powdered sugar.


enjoy them by the handful or
with a good cup of tea. ♥

(find more misshapen-yet-mouthwatering cookie recipes here!)

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Obtaining is generally isabel marant sneaker a celine Birkin Baskets Isabel Marant event is normally isabel marant boots a symbol connected with place for the vast majority of from the lady. This certain self-confidence and also the stylish charm regarded by using celine Birkin carriers is just among a type. They can be regarded as certainly one of the isabel marant online many best firms in relation to Isabel Marant shoes designers. This tiny bag is my newest invest in for 2012 and I have to say that I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a weakness for lemon cookies. Also, I see a face in the one on the left (and I'm pretty sure he's smiling at me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmmm! My current nutrition plan does not allow for such indulgences, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I am bookmarking this fabulousness for the near future. I love coconut, I love lemon, this is a dream :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!