Tuesday, February 21, 2012

♥ you shine up like a new penny.

nick recently introduced me to the music of grimes-
the post-internet/electronic music of claire boucher, 
 a pixie of a girl with a voice to match,
(and some crazy keyboard skills!)


in  2009, ms. boucher made news when she and college friend, william gratz 
attempted to float down the mississippi river, huck finn-style on a home made
house boat, outfitted with potatoes, chickens and a sewing machine.


but in more recent news- this spunky lady appeared at fashion week,

it looks to me like she cleans up real nice:
source.

and she's actually quite fashiony.

 
source.

listen to her latest album in its entirety on npr.

1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Ok, you totally lost me on the Huck Finn thing (which sounds like a very silly idea) but the newer pictures of her are so pretty that I'm going to give her album a chance. I'll let you know what I think!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!