Monday, January 30, 2012

♥ you were much more "muchier"... you've lost your "muchness."


 
images via style pantry.

totally in love with the marigold background, the oversized cameo jewels,
the visually disturbing mishmash of patterns & the rose-covered hairstyles
on actress/model mia wasikowska in the latest spring 2012 miu miu ad.
that is all. talk amongst yourselves.

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. My mama gave me a vintage cameo brooch. It's divine. Adore all the fine garments in this post along with the divine jewellery. Just catching up on my blog reading after the haute couture shows in Paris. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously didn't recognize Mia. These outfits are gorgeous...they remind me somehow of paintings: vibrant and alive and filled with color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos - I love all the patterns!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These outfits are so pretty!

    Find the mutually beneficial arrangement you have been looking for on Richplayground.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!