Wednesday, January 18, 2012

♥ look smart.

nick and i watched ghostbusters 2 (1989) the other night, and i could not help
 but fall in love with the quirky outfits worn by the red-bobbed, spectacularly
 be-spectacled secretary, played by actress annie potts. 

images via google.

i never thought i would like the round glasses look- 
but if it's one thing i have learned about fashion trends, 
never say never.

here are some great look alikes, if you're feeling quirky.

1, 2, 3

and i know this is so dvf spring 2011, but i am king of digging round sunglasses
as well! here are some of my faves:





1, 2, 3


would you try this trend?


6 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I think her green and black dress is actually pretty cute. Her glasses are adorable but I don't think I'd be able to rock them as well as she did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes too cute! don't you love old movies? alan and I watched pretty in pink and say anything last weekend. also trying to do those glasses! have you seen them on the olsens? I don't know if I'm brave enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did see the olsens in them- those twins look good in anything.

      Delete
  3. I loved Janene! (I think that was her name?) Also, random, but I read once that Annie Potts has a son named Clay. Clay Potts. Not sure if that's just a rumor or not, but funny nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was her name! i didn't hear that about her son- too funny!!

      Delete

♥ tell me how you really feel!