Wednesday, November 30, 2011

♥ plus one.


i recently spotted this picture of my cousin, jaimee, on her facebook looking too cute 
with the bridesmaid dress she wore for lissy's wedding + leg warmers.

typically, it is very difficult to re-wear a bridesmaids dress without
looking obvious- but my girl did it. just add legwarmers.

here are some faves:






have you tried this trend- again?

12 ♥ love notes.:

  1. The leg warmer had a brief comeback a few years ago while I was working at Abercrombie. I kind of loved it, and I'm glad they're back again. I need to buy some :)

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. red one is amazingly beautiful!

    http://balladofseasons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leg warmers are definitely intriguing, especially as the weather gets chillier. I wear tights consistently through the winter, and I think leg warmers would absolutely help keep the wind from biting my legs on my commute!

    Looks & Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're cousin is adorable! She looks super mod here - like Twiggy or maybe Mary Tyler Moore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i now have an urge to recycle some bridesmaid dresses into my wardrobe. hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You forgot to mention the use of the exceptionally tiny hat...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this picture!! I just knitted myself some legwarmers. Maybe I should recreate this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute picture....I haven't and not sure I could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It reminds me of ballet class in middle school. I'm not a huge fan of the look off dancers but they are REALLY comfy and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing....just hangin on the couch in a fancy dress, heels, and leg warmers....love it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ones with the pom poms...don't know if I can wear them as legwarmers....but would love them popping out of tall boots

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!