Sunday, August 21, 2011

♥ pray for sun.

old summer beach photos by me.

 given the fact that is has been a gorgeous summer,
one would think that a good day at the beach would
be an easy thing to come by- but i must tell you-
i haven't had one!

every day off i have planned this summer has begun with 
clouds and chances of rain and ended in lightning!!

today and tomorrow, my sisters and very best friends
and i are celebrating my last single days, and hopefully,
weather permitting, will get a single good day at the beach.



4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Hope you get this sunny day! Sounds like you've def earned it. Plus a little color before the big day would be niiiice!

    xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my fingers crossed for you darling!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you get your beach day! i finally went this past weekend and it was wonderful :) I love these photos; foam on the beach is one of my favorite things

    ReplyDelete
  4. your last single days... so exciting!!! i hope you get that perfect day at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!