Thursday, March 17, 2011

♥ only the pure in heart can make a good soup.



this week, my cousin, jaimee is in town visiting from north carolina,
so yesterday i took the day off from work to spend with her.
since this was my first day off in about two weeks, my body decided to
reward me by sneezing all day long and getting sick. thanks.

now the only thing i need is another day off and maybe one of
these delicious-looking, easy to prepare soups from this amazing
ny times magazine article about the only soup recipes
you will ever need to know how to make for the rest of
your soup-eating life. yum.

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. U Hab an amazing blog. And the soups definitely looks so yum. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm now i really need to eat!
    xoxo

    http://thereallookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!