Wednesday, November 3, 2010

♥ i have a heart on.


what do you get when you cross art + fashion?
my guess would be a collection not unlike heARTfelt
by prolific artist, salvatore principe, and designer kate gold.
with the desire to change the world "one heart at a time,"
principe's signature works translate amazingly into fabulous ,
bold prints. wear them and feel the love all day long.




3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I LOVE this! I am going to check all this stuff out right now, I definitely would love to own something from her collection/ the artwork!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! So pretty and unique!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the letter print dress. Then again, I think we all know I'm a total sucker for prints.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!