Thursday, November 11, 2010

♥ for the love of gold.












i am very lucky to have a salon gal for a next door neighbor because i get to
use her fabulous trade discount at the beauty supply stores any time i want!
hello, $4 opi nail polish. i love you. be mine. xoxo.

on my most recent trip, i picked up from the new glittery gold polish from the
opi burlesque collection. i think its the only thing that can compete
with the dazzlingness of my ring! yet another reason to stare lovingly
at my hands. xo.



6 ♥ love notes.:

  1. im kinda obsessed with gold eyeshadows now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could ever pull off this nail polish (re: quite pale), but the thing I am MOST dying about is YOUR RING! Sigh. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, thank's girl :)! you could do gold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gold! These pictures are great! Especially the Tommy Ton one.

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gold has always been my favorite. And OPI nail polish in my top5 favorite products...I need to make some friends in the industry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooooove that second picture! do you know which nail polish was used in that first one?x





    http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!