Thursday, September 9, 2010

♥ knock your socks off.

admittedly, it is a rare day if you ever find me wearing socks.
i think i own about two pairs to my name and
i cannot even tell you if they match.

but when i spotted this adorable photo shoot on
fanny bostrom's blog of she and her hubby (backyard bill)
all self–styled and adorable in their quirky Happy Socks,
it made me rethink the whole sock–hating scenario.
maybe going barefoot & happy isn't all it's cracked up to be?

ps. if you happen to be in stolkholm, i suggest you visit the
cutest looking sock store you will ever see!!

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. LOVE this post...so cute! send me a link to the polaroid scarves! i didn't see those. xo

    m.fay
    http://www.amateurcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog :)

    come here soon maybe you can follow if you like,

    http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to that sock store and those photographs are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Socks are possibly the ONLY thing I'll be explicitly asking for this next Christmas...

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!