Monday, August 16, 2010

♥ there are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.


i have to admit, i am sorta waiting for the one year mark to hit before i really start getting going on our official wedding plans... so for now, i have been daydreaming a bit about wedding photography and have decided that i will settle for nothing less than something exactly like the sheer loveliness and utter beauty of max wanger's wedding images.

i am absolutely, one hundred and ten percent smitten with his work. (like, if i could print out an album of random strangers that he has snapped and put it under my pillow, and have pastel colored dreams, i would do it in a heartbeat.)

forget your average wedding pictures of everyone lined up in a row saying "cheese." if i am going to pay money to have my photograph taken on my wedding day, i want each shot to be worthy of a gallery, each take to literally take your breath away. sorta like these...


and just when you think you couldn't possibly get enough of max wanger, you find out that he
recently tied the knot, and fall in love all over again.


(read the whole story and see more pics on once wed!)
(and see more of max's photos on the fabulous style blog, a cup of jo)

9 ♥ love notes.:

  1. omg these are soo cute and adorable! def doooo it!! can't wait to see your version of max wanger:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are AMAZING!!! you should also check out studiothisis.com wedding photography - they could be in high fashion magazines, i love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am meeting with someone on Tuesday who I suspect has my vision :)

    xoxox

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sami-beautiful pics and wow you are about to start planning a wedding. how fun! look forward to catching up in a couple of weeks,
    naina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his work!! He would be a fabulous choice... good luck with your wedding planning! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are GORGEOUS!! I like your take on wedding pictures, there's no reason they have to look like school pictures.

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah i am in love with all of these!! i am in the midst of choosing a wedding photographer right now! so difficult...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Max Wanger is an absolute genius; I love everything he does. And I have simply not been able to get his wife's ceremony outfit [the pencil skirt and blouse] out of my head since I saw it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!