Saturday, June 5, 2010

♥ what greater gift than the love of a cat?

this blog post is dedicated to my beautiful kitty,
talula, who is my little partner in crime.

no matter where i am in my apartment,
she is always, undoubtedly, a few inches away from me.
she is not a lap cat by any means, but will instead, shrink herself into the
smallest, warmest spaces possible, and quietly doze and purr while i
stay up until the wee hours of the night blogging and crafting.
and all she asks for in return is a good scratch
and a spot of milk here and there.
what's not to love?

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. love love love this post! what a little beauty she is :) the last photo is my fav. they're all lovely though <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, jeannie! she is a real glamour puss!
    she has even learned to walk around my laptop instead of across the keyboard! haha

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!