Saturday, January 9, 2010

♥ hope springs eternal.


with weeks and endless weeks of winter still ahead of us,
i thought it would be nice to share a collection of jewelry
that will make you want to spring forward.

these adorable offerings from silver smith,
joanna rutter, make me want to get out my umbrella
and goloshes and splash around in a giant puddle,
to feel the mud under my feet and know
that soon everything will be green and alive.

until then, a girl can dream and
wear sweet little baubles that remind her of spring time.

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. How sweet are these! I have seen them before and am so glad someone pointed them out! Waiting now for spring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! i am in total denial that there is snow on the ground. i keep thinking that winter is something temporary and will be over soon, when in reality it is longer than summer!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!